Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tender Moment

Last night my son had another one of his barfing fit's. He has these quite regularly and I think it may be stressed related. He had a rough day (all self inflicted I must add) and I think that's just how he reacts to stress. It's something I have come to get used to and it's pretty sad when I can detect the sound of his hurling from the other end of the house. Nothing like that to drag you out of bed. The best part though is after everthing is cleaned up and were trying to calm him down he loves to crawl into our bed and wrap his arms around his mom and snuggle in. He is such a mama's boy and I love that. I can even deal with his puky breath on my face because I know he just loves his mom and that is where is draws his comfort from. I love my baby's and my baby's they will be forever!!

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Hey lady enjoyed your tender moment. Maybe thats why your too busy to weigh in. Just a note to say keep working because when you do have time I want you to amaze me.I was just saying all that because us fat chiccks are in this together right and I don't want to be eaten.

Hope your baby feels better.

Alyson said...

Hey Tammy. Where have you gone? Are your kids still sick?