Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Savour Each Moment!

I have had the most emotional day. There are things that happen all the time in your daily life that make you very grateful for all the blessings you have in your life, and then there are times that events take place that you just can't explain and you really need to really on your faith to make things make sense but also teach you to really savour each moment of your life. Today was one of those days. A family I have known for quite sometime and consider dear to me and my own family, lost a child today and that child was only 3 weeks older than my own daughter. The devastaion they must feel I just can't seem to imagine. I have spent my whole afternoon crying for there loss but I just even fathom the rollercoaster ride they must be on. I only wish I could bring them some comfort but I know that what there searching for right now I can't provide. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that I know that our family's can be with us for all of eternity, but I'm sure my world would still crumble if anything happened to either of my two children or my husband. I don't know if these friends will ever see this posting but if they were to read it I would just want then to know how much I love them both of them and no matter what I will always keep them in my heart and in my prayers. I feel so helpless right now and wish I could just come up with something deep and meaningful to help them cope with there pain but to be quite honest I can say is I love you guys and I wish I was closer to be a shoulder to you. To anyone else who may read this please take a good long look at your baby's tonight, no matter what age they may be and be grateful for the gift they are to you. Tell your loved ones how much love and care for them and each and every moment that you can and please savour each moment for as long as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about them all day long. My heart goes out to them. For a child to go so young the only explanation that I know of is, that this little boy needed a body and that was accomplished. That little boy was finsihed his journey and Heavenly Father called him home.

It is a parents worst nightmare and my thoughts and prayers are with them. I hope to be able to attend the funeral and pay my respects.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tammy for expressing your emotions. What an awful time for them and for those that loved that little boy. That couple helped some of their friends through a similar situation about a year ago now they are living it themselves. Our prayers and thoughts go out to them.