Sunday, February 05, 2006

Just to Make Jen the Mom Happy!!

Fine Jen here you go...

Four jobs I’ve had:

McDonalds was my very first real job after High School and I actually really liked it, would I go back; never in a million years. I'm to old and my metabolism has slowed down way to much to not look like a blimp at the end of the day.

Doria & Co. The first real salon I ever worked in and taught me everything I know. It's because of them I am the stylist that I am.

CIR Realtors is my current employer even though I am on Maternity leave. They have the best perks for support staff and I would hate to miss out on the yearly christmas party and my personal lunch dates with my realtors.

My favorite job of all (besides motherhood) is being self employed and cutting hair at home. I love working myself. I just think I'm very good to myself.

*Four movies I can watch over and over:

Every girls favorite... Grease

Chicago, mostly for supery hotty Richard Gere, that man can dance his way into my heart anytime.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is a family tradition in my home, Great sunday movie!!

Sister Act, one again another musical, am I lame or what?

Four places I’ve lived:

The Funny thing is I've only ever lived in four places.

Home in Surrey B.C with my mom and dad. Same house for 21yrs

New Westminster B.C when I was first married

Lived in Spruce Grove AB when we first moved to alberta almost 3yrs ago.

And now we live in Calgary and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Four TV shows I love:
Four highly-touted shows I detest:

I don't watch a lot of T.V but if I do get a chance...

CSI is definalty a must watch. Vegas being my ultimate favorite

Any Friends re-run, as long as it's not centered around Rachel and Ross. Those two make me what to gag.

I could watch MASH all day long. I swear my dad looks just like Alan Alda, only my dad is way more cuddly, must me moms cooking.

That 70's Show is also good for a chuckle now and then

4 T.V. Shows I Detest

The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Survivor, and any other reality T.V. show you can think of. I really just don't care about real people making complete fools of themselves on public t.v.
Four books I’d recommend to anyone, anytime

All the Harry Potter books, I just can't get enough of that Mr. Ron Weasley, he's starting to turn out to be quite the cutie, Yes I'm weird so keep to yourself.

The only other books I ever read are cookbooks or kids book, so if your up for the The Poky Little Puppy let me know it's a favorite.

Four places I’ve vacationed:

California as a child, Disneyland is just as magical as the commercial say it is. I can't wait to take my own kids.

Salzburg Austria, I went on a student exchange when I was 17 and it was the most amazing time

Banff on my honeymoon was a wonderful time and for anyone wanting a tip for your honeymoon, don't go horseback riding on a honeymoon trip especially if your a virgin, you really won't walk right for a good 2-3 days.

It's pretty pathetic those are all the holidays I can think of.
Four of my favorite dishes:

Butter Chicken with my little brother at this little Indian resturant back in B.C.

Sushi (any kind) at Su Shi Ya with my best girlfriends back in B.C

Any kind of Pasta at Olive Garden with Mary is a treat for me.

And my favorite dish is steak and crab at the Keg with my husband on our Anniversary.

Four sites I visit daily:

Jen the Mom . com is definatly my favorite. She's a hoot!!

My own, I love to hear what I have to say. Ha Ha

Coulda Shoulda Woulda is FREAKING hilarious.

Google gets me where I need to be

*Four places I would rather be right now:

Eating dinner at my mom and dad's I miss them terribly

Eating dinner with my big brother Donn and his wife Brandy, I miss them just as much

Laying in a Spa somewhere getting rubbed and listening to the sound of nothing. (how can you tell I have kids)

Anywhere warm and tropical and looking extremly hot in my bikini that I will never own.

There we have it, my life in a brief nutshell. Now if anyone makes me do this again, Death to you I say. Have a great day.
Tune in tomorrow, It's monday I have to weigh in, I sure don't want to miss it.

No comments: