Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Battle of the Buldge Week 1

Well folks I did it. I survived a full week of watching what I ate and trying desperatly to excersise. I was down 2 lbs from 170 to 168lbs. Not bad! I was always taught 2-3 lbs a week is a good healthy weight loss, so YEAH for me. I see one fellow blogger has joined my crusade and welcome anymore to hop on the band wagon. How did I make it you ask? Well those Crispy Mini rice cakes are a life saver and have you tryed to the dairy milk thins chocolate bar. OH MY WORD!!!!! If you need a bit of a quick chocolate fix, that is the only way to go. Now it comes with toffee in it. I swear a women works for Dairy Milk and she personally loves me. I'm still struggling to get all my water in everyday, so if anyone has any water consuming tips I would love to hear them. I just have a hard time choking it down. Well the road is long but yellow polka dot bikini here I come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some water tips for you...
Add Crystal Light, Koolaid, or Frozen Concentrate Orange Juice and enjoy!!

Love ya,
Tina

Alyson said...

How about some lemon. I know its so cliche. I'll be weighing in on monday wish me luck.

Alyson

PS. I shouldn't hae schedualed the chocolates class on the week that I didn't work out very well.

Devynn said...

Tammy,
I like tonic water with lime juice, and I think that helps get some of the water down. I also like to put lime in just regular water. Cliche, yes, just like the lemon, but if it works...
You can also measure out how much you should be drinking into a container and then you know exactly how much for the day, and sometimes it looks daunting, and sometimes, the next thing you know -- it's gone. I also keep a glass of water with me all day long.