Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Few To Many Cinamon Buns!!

I had an absolutly fantastic weekend. I spent a few day's in Edmonton with a girlfriend that I don't get to see nearly enough. Tracy and I go way way back to our single day's and no matter how old we get we never seem to lose intrest in each other. We really didn't do to much, we just let the kids play and squeezed in some scrapbooking, and managed to get her hair looking wonderful again. The only bad thing was she made these absolutly amazing cinnamon buns and I think I over indulged because I put on 1 lb over the weekend. Well it's back to the old drawing board. I plan to start fresh tomorrow and hopefully I can shed that extra weight. Oh well was it worth it?? You bet it was.

You know I've made some pretty interesting friends over the course of my life. Some I've know for years and others I've only known for a short time. It's funny how some people from the moment they enter your lives they become a part of you and you just don't know what you would do without them. I really miss my two best buddies from back home, (you know who you are!) but I've been blessed with some great friends out here in Calgary. It's just not a good day without at least 4 or 5 calls from Jen the Mom during the course of my day. Mary is a good escape because she helps me escape from my worry's and makes me take time out for myself. Tara has been like a sister to me and we've leaned on each other through many a trial over the last couple of years. Her and I have been through more in two years then some friends go through in a life time. All of which has made us stronger. It's to bad she had to up and leave me for a new city ( big jerk ) All in all I love and adore all my friends and appreciate all they do for me. I just hope I can be as good to them as they have been to be.

Well perhaps I should get some sleep so that I won't be pulling out my hair tomorrow. Till then.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh tammy you are missed!

oh and next blog entry I expect you to say my name...none of this you know who you are crap!

Love ya!
Tricia

Anonymous said...

thanks for making me tear up before bed.

I agree next time I want to be in the credits. lol Remember that is "cy" at the end.

We miss you terribly and are sad you are not coming to see us anymore. ;-( LOVE YA!!

Jen said...

Tam, you're fabulous. Especially when your working over a hot stove. I swear you've got a golden apron or something because everything you create in that kitchen of yours is phenomenol, but that's besides the point.

You're a great friend, the best actually, and I'm so glad we became friends.