Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Purpose of Life ???

First and foremost I want to say that I love being a mom and a wife. Never have I felt more loved and needed in my entire life. My children are wonderful and my hubby's a wonderful man so how could I possibly want more. Well today I'm feeling like I need to find something to do that is also going to make me feel fulfilled. I have hobby's but I just never seem to have the time to do any of them. I also don't have a designated space to set everything up (ie: scrapbooking) Mu husband has the chance to hide out in the basement in the office to unwind from his day while he attempts to conquer the world and achieve total world domination, and if that doesn't cut it he can sit at the Playstation and outrun cops and other hooligan type characters on his games upstairs. I on the other hand can't seem to find an escape that can be done in just a half hour time. I do love to read but once I start I'm up until 2am, that just doesn't work with little people who demand things such as food and clothing on a daily basis. Maybe it's just a mommy moment and I need to soak in the bath and regroup for awhile. Sometimes it just feels like the mountain of diapers and laundry are to tall for me to climb. Perhaps instead of climbing them I could just dig a small passage through and leave it for now. Who say's my house has to be perfect, and if anyone tries to tell me that I will put you in the mountain just mentioned and collapse the whole dang thing right on top of you.

On a much lighter note, my son is quite excited about the up and comming Valentines Day (unlike his mother who personnaly hates this paticular day) He has cards to hand out and with the help of a friend made yummy yummy callebeaut chocolate suckers to hand out to all the ladies in waiting. He also has a very special gift for his favorite girl Brittany that I have to send out to Kamloops. Brittany is our old nanny who by the way is only 14 yrs old and used to babysit for us all the time. He misses her terribly and looks forward to her visit in March. My only wish is he turns out to be far better liked by his peers as he grows up and doesn't have to dread this day like his mom did. It's o.k if only the boys could see me now they'd be kicking themselves for passing this up. Who knew I'd be this great of a catch later in life. My husband is one lucky man, let me tell you. ( no one else will that's for sure)

Well tune in tomorrow for the big weigh in, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. See Ya!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Is it time for another girls night out already? It's how I keep my sanity!