Sunday, July 06, 2008






Our Baby Is Three!!




I know this is a little late but here is my baby girl turning three.




I can't belive how fast the last three years have passed. Three years ago when Kelsey was only 8 weeks old we moved into our first house. It was big step for all of us but exciting none the less and now here we are quite settled and celebrating our little girls 3rd birthday.


We kept it pretty simple this year. We had a trip to the IMAX to see Kung Fu Panda ( holy cow it was funny) and it was only the second time we had taken her to a movie theatre. A few wiggles and a large bucket of popcorn later, we were rolling in the aisles and having a great time. Then we went to our favorite family resturant Applebees, for chocolate shakes and dinner. It was great. Then we headed home for cake and presents. She was spoiled as usual, my hubby and I have no control when it comes to buying gifts for our kids. Oh well your only three once right.


It was a great day and when I look at these pictures and see how much she's grown and what a sweet girl she really is, I just fall in love all over again. Kelsey you are our sunshine and we love you and your brother more then I can express. Happy Birthday baby girl we love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd birthday Kelsey!! Now you will really be able to get away with anything. lol tee hee.