Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Business At The Calgary Zoo!
No matter who you are or how tough you might try to act everyone coo's over a newborn baby. Even if it looks like a monkey and smells like one too. This is the newest addition to the Calgary zoo. Not sure on the specifics I just know when I walked into the Gorilla exhibit this is what I found. One tired baby and her very tired Momma. I can sooo feel her pain. They were beautiful and amazing to see.

There are many people who think zoo's are cruel and inhumane but I still think they have a pretty darn good life here in Calgary. Besides when am I ever going to be that close to a baby gorilla without the threat of being beaten to death by a herd of monkeys. So I will enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"herd of monkeys" actually it's a troop of gorilla's / apes :)

Yuwande (you-wan-day) is about 6 weeks old now. She's very cute! Great photos.