Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Calgary Stampede 2008 part 2
Okay so I have to do this in parts so bear with me.

We spent some time in the Agriculture building so the kids could see all the baby animals. We saw baby pigs and chicks and Liam tryed his hand at milking a fake cow. Not bad for a boy who used to be terrified of cows. Even the one's on the side of the road in fields used to make him scream but not anymore. You go Liam your Papa would be proud!
This is the big Budweiser Clydsdale truck, it was massive. So of course we had to climb on for a picture.
This was sooo cool, Liam got to climb into a Army jeep, sit up top and hold onto the rifle up top and turn the crank and spin the whole seat around. I know we shouldn't encourage violence but come on you know you want a turn. He was so excited how could I say no. His dad was so jealous I could tellnhe was replaying a video game in his mind the whole time.
Yes that is me sitting in a torpedo, I make sensless violence look good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you sitting on a big huge phallic symbol. Isn't it funny how men shape their weapons (of mass destruction) after their favorite body parts.