Thursday, July 10, 2008


The Long Awaited Toothfairy!!

After going through kindergarten and grade one and watching all his little buddies lose their teeth and not a little wiggle, my baby finally lost his first tooth. It was a bittersweet moment for me but he was thrilled. He actually pulled it out himself and was very proud of what he had done. Liam is alot like me, we don't look for pain in fact we avoid it all costs. Obviously he really wanted that tooth out. The toothfairy was very generous for the first tooth so he was very excited the next morning.
I have to admit it really grosses me out to look at it. I can handle some pretty gross things but wiggly teeth make me want to hurl. I guess I better get used to it. The tooth beside it came out today and now he looks like my grandfather and talks with a lot of extra spit right now.
I just can't figure out where the time has gone. When did he turn into a big boy, where is my baby. I adore you my little man, please don't grow up to fast I will miss this little person who pulls out teeth and still likes to cuddle me.
I love you!

No comments: