Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Making and reliving memories!

Saw this on Jen the Mom's blog and thought I would give it a go. It's all about sharing memories with old friends so the instructions are below and I will leave it up to you guys.

1) You leave a comment on my blog and in your comment you mention a memory that you and I share. Big or little. I don’t care. Heaven knows I’m not particular about memories. I can barely remember what day it is half the time so you could probably make something up and I’d go along with you on it.

2) Repost the instructions on your own blog and see what memories come back to you in the comments.
Like I said, I got this from Nicole so I thought I’d pass her blog on.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH man a memory...there are so many.

Perhaps in our younger days when we decide to show off our cooking skills to some BOYS. How can two girls totally destroy cinnamon buns. What a waste of dough.

Hmmmm I can not just share one. Driving home from my place in a SNOW STORM. My wipers would not work so you were hanging out the window clearing the snow. Now that was funny.

Getting Married and being in each others wedding.

Those Newlywed days when we lived only a building away. THose we some good days and Loads of good memories.

Love ya honey!!!

Jen said...

Crap! Seriously?

I'll never forget you coming to my reception early to do my hair. The timing was perfect, sort of.

Meeting again in the Wal-Mart and exchanging phone numbers.

Late nights and early mornings scrapbooking.

Laughing hysterically at Cheesecake Cafe and making all the wait staff blush. It's a talent you and I seem to share and indulge in rather frequently.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Hmmmm, I remember you singin' your heart out at a ward activity...I think it was "I feel lucky'. You were fabulous!