Friday, August 08, 2008

Generations of Love!!!
A couple of weeks ago my sweet hubby took both kids to Edmonton to see the grandparents and great grandma. Greatgrandma's older sister Aunty Mary was out visiting from Prince Albert Sask. and we don't get to see her very often. I was unable to go as I had a full weekend of hair and pedi's to attend to but my family went and had a great time anyway.
These are my girls Aunty Mary, Kelsey and Great-Grandma.
I never had the privledge of having sisters but if I had I only hope we would have loved each other as much as these two do.
Aunty Mary hasn't really had the chance to get our kids all that well, but she sure loves them none the less and treats them like her own. Our kids love her like there own as well.
I just love this picture because it's a classic Kelsey moment. She hates to not be right in the action.
Liam is getting to be a great reader and he loves to read to other people and show off his talents.
He makes us very proud.
I sure hope we can see our dear Aunty Mary again really soon and next time I won't miss it.

No comments: