Friday, August 08, 2008

My Hunny's Hobby!
My Husband decided last summer he wanted to buy an RC monster truck. So being the good wife I am gave him the green light to purchase one. It is pretty cool but I must say it breaks alot but I have come to understand that if it doesn't break when your racing it then your not racing it hard enough.
So Patrick decided that he wanted to make a new body for it. So this last week has been quite amusing for me as I have watched him agonize over cutting out the stickers and figuring out where to put them so there just right. Then painting it and taping it and painting it somemore. I have blue spots on my front and back lawns from where he was spraying the paint. It was really cool to watch it go from a clear piece of plastic to looking like a really cool truck.
I think he did a great job and I am really proud of his hidden crafter that came out. I know you girls are thinking HHMMM a potential scrapbooker he could be, but I won't push my luck.



Ladies don't let your men see this because it will cost you a whole lot more than just your averege remote controlled car. This one runs on real nitro and is mucho loud.
Boys will be boys and I can't say no.

No comments: