Friday, June 20, 2008

The First Of Many!!

Last night I had my first Arbonne party in my home. It was my official launch party and even though only three girls came, it wsa still alot of fun. For anyone who knows me I have never been good at having home partys but with this I am not discouraged. The products sell themselves and so if it means having a dozen partys with only three girls at a time then so be it. I still have one more tonight and then one next week and three booked for the first two weeks in July. There's room for more if your interested. We had a ton of fun and laughed and ate chocolate, thats right my friends I bring a BIG box of swiss milk chocolate and there's plenty for everyone.

Michelle Shiers is my sponser and she is amazing. If I could work for a real boss just like her I would probably have a real job. We had a ton of fun last night and she will be here tonight as well. In fact she will be at all of my partys until I'm ready to jump out on my own.

You are looking at a girl whos changing her life and I can't wait for you guys to witness it all. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

YOU ARE GOING TO BE AN AMAZING. I am so excited for you. I want to talk to you and tell you how great Arbonne has been for me. I am going to get your phone number.

Rhonda

SAH in Suburbia said...

Wowwwwweeeee, you're going to be great!! Congrats - what a wonderful new business venture!