Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm At It Again!

Well here goes another business venture by your favorite workaholic.

My last post reflected how stressed out I've been over money and our finances and I took to my knees to find out what I should do. In came a mom from school who runs a home based business and is doing VERY well. I thought she is just really lucky and the chances of success for others is slim. Well then I met 3 more women who have the same business and they are also doing very well. I was still a little skeptical but I have to admit a little excited as well. Then I asked for some concrete sign that I should maybe try this. Well guess what my hubby got on board as well. He gave me his support and is going to back me up. Well that sealed the deal.

You are lookiing at the newest consultant for Arbonne International. If your not sure what that is just gor to Arbonne.ca and you can read all about it. I know some of you will think I'm crazy but I really feel good about this. The women I signed up with have been wonderful and have purchased a good chunk of my start up kit for me. It's a great motivator to give my butt a good kick in gear. I'm really excited and hope you will be too for me. I plan to change my life and my familys life by the end of the year and I can't wait to share my success with you guys.

Keep ya posted.

ps Tricia thanks for the encouragement and tell Rhonda to give me a shout.

2 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Wowwweeeee! Good luck!!
Very exciting news for your fam.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Tam. I would say I would buy the skin care line from ya but I already got it. ;-)