Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Broke and Feeling Frustrated!!

I am feeling very overwhelmed today. It never fails that the day I have to take me car in for one little thing all of a sudden I'm $2000.00 poorer. Nothing like a vehicle to make you feel like you have nothing. I know I shouldn't complain, our car has so far in the last 3yrs needed nothing more than a new set of tires and regular oil changes, but now all of a sudden it needs new everything. I think I'll just buy a horse and pick up poop all day. Not like I don't already what's a little more.

I am determined to stay home with my kids until there old enough to all be in school all day but this is crazy. I need some ideas from my local readers what can I do to help my family. I need to find a way to get ahead. I'm tired of spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere. I want to work in the salon more but I had my first crazy customer in our home the other day and now I know why I don't advertise. Referrals ar the way to go. My loyal customers don't send me there crazy friends so it's not usually a problem. So if you know of anyone in need of a hair service let me know and I can hook them up. I am very blessed and I do know that. I was really stressing yesterday about money and after I did that I had multiple calls for colors and cuts and now my week is picking up. So I know if I be patient I will continue to be blessed.

I just want to be ahead of the game not three feet behind. If you have any grand ideas let me know.

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

I think you're doing ALL the right things! I have no ideas for ya...I think about this issue myself on a regular basis. All I can say is that you and your family will be blessed for all of your hard work and your desire to stay at home with your kidlets until they are in school. How's that for an answer.....you're doing all the right things!!!

Our van is due for HUGE repairs too....I can relate to the major expense. Blah!