Monday, April 02, 2007

Who Inspires You!!

That was the meeting topic at my Weight Watcher meeting last week. I don't pick the topics they are assigned to us from Weight Watcher International that way if you cannot attend your regular meeting the topics are the same all over the world. Well it got me to thinking... Who really inspires me.

1) My mom and dad - for always beliving that I could do whatever I put my mind to and never discouraged me from acheiving my goals. There are many times in my life now that I could call my parents and say " I guess you were right I should have listened " but hey I just said it on the internet so that's good enough.

2) My Husband - For always trying to make me a better person even when I don't want to. It's because of his faith in me that I have accomplished some of my greatest acheivments and I love that even though he may use some tough love sometimes it's really because he loves me.

3) My kids - Because they love me unconditionaly and that is the greatest feeling you will ever experiance. I'm not a perfect mom but they think I am and that means I have a lot to live up too.

4) My Friends - I could spend days describing how each friend I have drives me to be a better person but I can sum it up by saying that I have the best friends anyone could ever have. We may all be different and even make each other crazy sometimes but they are always there and when I need someone I can always find a friend to make the world make sense.

5) My Weight Watcher Members - I have an amazing group of people who insire me to keep going every week. I think every single one of them are amazing and each week they overcome obstacles that a lot of people would give into. They are inspiring and beautiful and I love being with them each and every week.

If I missed anyone or anything I'm sorry but if you can take a moment have a thought about who inspires you and let me know maybe they can inspire the rest of us as well.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a cool topic to have for a meeting. I would loved to have heard some of the responses. You are at a very good stage in your life and I am very happy for you.