Monday, April 09, 2007

41/2 lbs of chocolate have been added to this body!

Yes that's right 41/2 lbs of stress and weekend hoildaying have been added onto this butt of mine and I am feeling a little remorse. Yet I still have a hard time with not wanting to eat all the candy I can find. Somethings never change and me and emotional eating are here to stay.

Our Easter weekend was not quite what I expected but there were some great moments that's for sure. I arrived late thursday night to the Brown home where I was greeted by the ever lovely Tracy and her luscious Sex in a Pan just waiting for my arrival. We were up until 2 am doing her hair which I must say turned out really cute. You have to understand Tracy is pregnant with baby #4 and gets bored rather quickly with her hair. It's a good thing I have a good imagination because pretty soon she's gonna end up bald. But this time we found a keeper I hope, even though her sweet hubby doesn't like it. too bad.

I worked all friday and dragged myself to bed at 2 am again after another rousing evening of hair and laughter with friends. I even taught Tracy how to foil her sisters hair and that was a hoot to watch. I must say though she did an awesome job and I am very proud of her.

Saturday we spent with Great-Grandma making apple pie. My son was so excited to help His Great-grandma make pie and she loved the time together. I have lots of pictures to show you and I promise to get them up this week. We then spent some more time with the Brown family at west ed. mall at the amusement park. The boys had a great time and we wore them all out quite quickly. Then the evening's entertainment was spent at a very nice resturant and then dancing at the lounge. We always have a good time when were all together and it feels so good to just let loose and be ourselves. That night didn't end until 1:00 am and I was really feeling it by the time we got back to the in-laws.

The next morning we decided we were ready to head home. Grandma and Grandpa were not interested in anything fun to do with the kids so we came home for our egg hunt and and just relaxed together in our own home. The kids were good all weekend and now my Florida trip is all paid for. The Boys leave this Saturday and they are really really excited.

Thank you Brown Family for making our Easter weekend enjoyable if it hadn't been for you it would have been a real drag of a time but you always know how to make the days exciting. Especially with Jamie and his coupon book. See you soon

No comments: