Friday, April 13, 2007

Keeping Tricia Happy!!

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Weight Watchers Leader
2. Hairdresser (self employed)
3. Day Home Provider
4. CIR Realtors Receptionist

B) Four places I have lived:
1. Spruce Grove AB
2. Surrey B.C.
3. New Westminster BC
4. Calgary AB

C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch:
1. Numbers (the nerd math guy is CUTE)
2. Sex and the City
3. Friends
4. CSI

D) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Salsburg Austria (I was 17)
2. Banff ( My honeymoon)
3. California ( as a kid )
4. Florida ( as of may 5th it will be official )

E) Four foods I like:
1. SUSHI
2. Rice Cakes ( BBQ )
3. Lettuce Wraps ( frm Joeys )
4. Warm Cookies from the oven

F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
1. Florida with the girls
2. Spa
3. Asleep in my bed
4. Did I mention Florida

G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Reading
3. Girls nights
4. Karaoke

H) Top four moments of my life:
1. Getting Married
2. Having my Children
3. Buying our first home
4. Booking a trip to Florida with no kids comming along.

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Hopefully Tracy because she is the only one who will find my Florida ranting funny.
2. Someone who can't think of what to blog today
3. Jen will because Tag your it.
4. Allison guess what Tag your it too. Ha Ha girls

I don't usually do stuff like this but I'm having one of those avoid the rooms where chldren might be. So I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

After the day that I have had so far and it is only 2:30 I can totally appreciate the Florida comments. I just hope that I can sleep past 4:30 am while we are away. I am seriously counting down.