Monday, April 09, 2007

Moving up the Ladder!

On last wednesday night I attended my Weight Watcher meeting as usual and was chatting with my receptionists when I hear one of the girls say... "Look out were being observed". I turned around to see one of my W.W. peers standing at my door wanting to be let in. Sure enough I was to be observed that very night. Oh Crap!! Well she couldn't have picked a better night to come I have to say I was on that night.

Our meeting topic was handling holiday food and situations. I was also giving away the easter basket I had made and that was also the night I gave away all the point info on the candy. Well talk about well informed. It was the biggest meeting I had ever had and my members were fantastic. They were funny and chaty and most of the meeting was them helping each other I just had to steer the conversation the right way. Well the observer was thrilled with my meeting and had only good things to say and she moved me up the ladder to a Leader 2 postition. I now make commision on my members that attend my meeting and can move onto my next level of training.

I felt sooooo good after that meeting that I really knew why I do this job. I love to help people lose weight and feel good about themselves but I also just love my members. They are my family now and I can't imagine a week without them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH TAMMY, Way to go!!