Saturday, April 14, 2007






Apple Pie Made With LOVE!!
When we went to Edmonton for Easter my son wanted to make a pie with Great-Grandma. She was thrilled, a little nervous but thrilled all the same. Great-Grandam is the one who keeps this family going. She is the on that everyone looks up to, and loves unconditionaly. My children are no different. Our son is especially dear to her heart because she was right there the moment he entered the world. She was with us when he was born and has been right there to watch him grow ever since. She proudly shows all her friends her pictures of the kids when ever she gets the chance. So much so that one day we walked into her apartment building and my son went running down to her door and as we ran past a women in the hall she looked at him and say " oh my that's evelyn great grand son boy has he grown " I have no idea who that woman as but she knew my son and probably knows as mucha bout him as I do. I thought it was sweet. I loved watching them bake together and create this wonderful symbol of love and commitment to each other. Nothing says grandma like warm apple pie. I heard it even tasted really good, I never did get any, snooze you lose I guess. I hope the kids will have there Great-Grandma around for awhile yet so they can continue to make more wonderful memories with her.
I apologise for some of the sideways pictures your about to see but I havn't figured out all the kinks yet with this picture posting thing, but I'm working on it.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

love that you have photos now!!! look at little L! he is getting to be such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

I was tagged by Wanda so here are 7 things about me.

Your turn...