Thursday, April 05, 2007

Am I The Good Witch or The Bad Witch?

I have had the lousyest couple of weeks I ahve had in a long time. I am overworked, underpaid, extremly tired and really tired of kids, work, demands and constant reminders of things I keep forgetting I have said I would do.

Then I have an incident with a family member and now I'm being asked " what happend to the compassionate Tammy we all used to know " well to tell you the truth I probably ate her!!!

I know I can be little short lately and well you try my life for awhile and see if you don't keep things short and to the point. I'm not a bad person but I just don't have the patience to sugar coat everything anymore. I'm sorry if I have hurt anyones feelings but life is black and white and if I don't see your grey ideas then to bad. I have grown up and maybe I do need to lilghten up a little bit sometimes, but I do alot for the people in my life and when I get slapped with guilt trips then I just don't have time for that.

The only person I really feel sorry for is my poor hubby. He gets the brunt of most things. He doesn't deserve that and I kbow he can't wait to go to Florida and escape his nutso wife for a few days. Maybe by the time he comes home I can saw off some of the horns and find his sweet compassionate wife that he married 9 yrs ago.

Sorry for the rant but I was unable to cry about it so here's what came out. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I wonder how many wieght watcher points a Tammy would be. Keep your chin up and know that this won't last forever. Maybe Jen and I should come and sooth you with some skinny cows and who the heck cares who is there, it's your house right? Or perhaps we should take it outside. Anywho if you are feelin' like escapin' then I'm sure I could talk Jen into something.

Until then raid your kid's Eater baskets. I won't tell.