Saturday, April 14, 2007





My Handy Work!!

So I tell everyone I'm a pretty good hairdresser and I like to think that I'm not to bad but here's the proof folks. These are my two friends Tracy and Renea from Edmonton. I spent Easter weekend making them both over. Tracy was a challenge because she is A) Pregnant and always wanting change (I can handle that) B) running out of hair to change (I refuse to cut it really short) C) Were heading out on holidays soon and being the only pregnant one she needs to be hotter then us because she can't shop for new clothes while were away so hair it has to be. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, the back is actually inverted and so the layers in the back are many and she can wear it curly, strait, flipped out or under and the bangs were a really cute addition. We went with blond highlights because it's warming up and tracy looks HOT as a blond in the summer with her gorgeous Tan she always gets. She is on hot momma if I do say.

Renea was also a challenge. She has a BUTT LOAD of hair and it takes me about 3 to 3 1/2 hours to do the whole process. Not to mention we didn't start coloring her hair until about 11:00PM on Friday night. We were done buy 2:00 AM though, not bad on my end. We had been coloring her quite red with some blond highlights for quite awhile and it was time for a change. We took her back to a dark brown and loaded her up with lots and lots of blond. Her hubby loves her blond and I have to admit so do I. She has come a long way with me this year. She also let me wax her brows not that long ago and let me tell you there was a beautiful girl under those brows. It was a lot of work that weekend but here is the final result and I was quite pleased. You both look amazing and I'm looking forward to flauting you both off in Florida. If you think these two look good you should see what I did to Reanna, Renea's little sister, I promise to get a shot of her next time. What I won't do toTracy with the short cut I happily did to Reanna.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thank you for putting up a nicer picture of me instead of the one that I posted were I looked not so good. I will have Renea have a look also. Talk to you soon.