Friday, March 30, 2007

Parent Teacher Conference!!

I'd like to say that my son is brilliant and is going to be the next Doogie Howser but lets be honest he's got my genes and it's going to take some work to get to that point. But Mrs Nichol his kindergarten teacher said that he's doing so well and he's a joy to have in her class. What more could a mom ask for. He's liked amongst his peers, and he loves going to school. Is it strange that through the whole meeting all I wanted to cry because I was so proud of this little boy who has grown up way to fast. I know he's a smart, wonderful, kind boy but when you hear someone else tell you it just makes your heart swell. I just have to tell him how much I love him and how proud I am of him. I can't wait to watch him grow more and see this little boy become my little man.

No comments: