Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tag I'm It!!


Real Mom's Have No Problem With What May Come Out Of Our Mouth's!


I have learned through my many years experiance that I am actually a really gross person and I don't care who knows. I say a real mom is someone who canbe gross and whos' kids think that's funny and husband will still sleep with them afterwards so here I am in all my glory. Love me or leave me. A real mom will never turn down a dare no matter how nasty or disgusting and will never be out done by a boy no matter how old.
So now I'm supposed to Tag 5 other people who are to find us a picture of what a real mom is, so I say Marcy, Tricia, Tracy, Tag your it. I am so pathetic that I don't know 2 other people who can tag so if you feel sorry for me then jump on the wagon and let's see what you got.
Well now that I can put up pictures there's no stopping me, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is a lovely picture. I will try and find a not so nice picture of myself but I usually get rid of those ones right away.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! The memories of aerosol cheese are flooding back. lol That's my girl!

Tricia said...

hummmm ok I'll thinking...a picture of what a real mom is....Ok I got it!

by the way Tammy yoou are gross!
hahah