Wednesday, March 14, 2007

PMS Overload!!

Ever since I gave birth to my beautiful little girl I have turned into the biggest b*%&## ever. I was fine after my son but with her I'm not sure what happened. My period is normal but the week before I am such a bag!!!!

Heaven help my family for when Mama's not happy ain't nobody happy! God bless my husband yesterday for being smart enough to just wrap his arms around me and hug me and say nothing at all after I almost put my fist through the wall. And yes I can do that now. 9 yrs of marriage and two baby's later I'm much more open about my feelings. Thankfully that's why I have diet pop and girlfriends who love me no matter what. Also a hubby who alway's knows when I need a little girl time.

My kids are really good to ( all 6 of them ) they just seem to know when I need them to be exceptionally well behaved and they do a great job. Don't get me wrong I have a wonderful life and an amazing family but I am still a woman and when my hormones start rushing get out of my way. Would I rather be man, heck no! Would I want there jobs NO. Although sometimes I think that would be easier then having my 3 jobs and running a home all the time. But hey I think I do a pretty good job. Just cause I look hot in the pants doesn't mean I don't like trading them in for a cute little flared mini sometimes.

Don't worry my friends I purchased a box of Midol and I'm good to go. If all else fails take pills right? How do you deal with your PMS?

No comments: