Monday, March 05, 2007

Boy's, Boy's, Boy's!

This weekend we had the privledge of having the Brown family come and spend the weekend with us. I have forgotten what 4 boy's in one house canbe like and it reminded me that my house is not as big as I would one day like to have. We had sooooo much fun. Tracy's middle boy was turning 5 and we were able to celebrate his birthday with him. How much fun!!! As you all know I love to make birthday cakes and No I am not the fancyest or best but I still love to try. We made Keagan a "Sword" cake. You know like Knights and stuff. It was pretty fun and the boy's loved it. Then the dad's took them to the monster truck show and let us mom's have a break. It was mucho fun and I know the boy's really enjoyed each other. After they all left my son asked if he could send Keagan a letter telling him how much fun he had and asked me to mail it. (will be mailed today Tracy)

I love our visits with the Tracy and Jamie. We had som much history and so many fond memories (some of which I need to remind them of due to some peoples short memories Ha Ha). Jamie booked us girls our trip to Florida on saturday. Yee Haw. 5 days with no kids, husbands or work to take of. If you know how crazy my life is you would really appreciate that. I can't wait to be in the sun and shop and hang out with no responsibilitys at all. We have a good group going down and it will be soooooo much fun.

On of the promises I made myself this year was to have a little more fun and this will be a great way to start. Oh and our shopping spree at Value Village on saturday was a good way to kick it off as well. Thanks Tracy for more great memories and I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks for our pre-florida weekend. Stay tuned for the post on that bad boy.

Well laundry awaits and then I'm off to tend to the babes. Have a great day.

No comments: