Thursday, March 01, 2007

Friendship and Me!!

It has recently come to my attention that a very good friend of mine has been misinformed that she is thought of by someone as something she is not. I won't go into detail but I have a few thoughts on how I feel about the friendships I've made.

Growing up I never really made a whole lot great friends, I was not very popular and really not very well liked because of whatever reasons. I grew up in the era where material things meant alot more to young kids then they ever should have. Fortunatly though as I approached young womenhood there were some wonderful people who were ready and willing to be there for me through thick and thin. Part of me want's to tell you about each and everyone of them but I could be here for hours and who knows what the kids could to the house in that time.

Let's group some of you together. Tricia and Marcy. You guys have been with me through school, many boyfriends until we found the right one's, weddings, baby's, moving away and so many other little things in between. You know me well and even though I only see you once a year now, when we are together it's like time waits for those moments. I love that no matter what you were there for me and no matter what you alway's will be. You are both kind and loving and think only of others when your needed. I love you.

Jenny you are my saving grace. When I need you, you are 110% there for me. You keep me sane and never do you make me irritated or annoyed. Our kids are close and that makes our friendship even more better. You are the sister I should have had and not just because your mom is crazy. I love our 12 phone calls a day and even when they are only 30 sec. long. I would not make through my long day's without you. I love you.

Tracy, you know things about me that no one else knows. You have seen me grow as a latterday saint in ways no one could. You have been my example and my strength for so many years. Your family is like my own and I wouldn't be the person I am today without you and them. You make me a far trendier mom then I would ever be on my own. You bling me up when I am all frumped out and I havn't worn my overalls since you looked at me with such disapointment that day Ha Ha. You are beautiful and wonderful and I love how you glow with that spirit. I still have never seen a more beautiful bride than you were on your wedding day and I have seen alot of brides, but none that shone with your light. I love you.

Tina and Mary, you two are the reason God brought me to Calgary. We have needed each other in may ways and I am honered to know you two and your family's. You are me family out here and I would be so lonely if it wasn't for your friendships. We have been through more things in 4 yrs then I have been through in 30 yrs, and that is know exageration. I love you both for your courage and strength and hope that you will always turn to me in your hour of need as I know I have turned to you guys in mine. I love you.

As for the rest of you girls, I love all of you. I have been blessed by so many wonderful women in my life that it's hard to put all I want to say in words. Thank you for letting me ramble on and when I am old and gray, well old anyway, I can look back on these words and remember how loved I really am.

Thank you!

No comments: