Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Hanson's Safari.

When we do a safari as a family what it means is a walk out on the green space behind the house's across the street. We are very fortunate to have such a great space so close to home that we can go and walk and take the dog and she can run free and get some great exercise.
I love that we have these spaces close to home to walk and enjoy the good weather and to have these spaces to also be on our own and reflect on what we need to. I enjoy this time with my family and also when I get the chance to go alone it's a great place to ponder. 
I love this shot of Patrick and his girls. He's such a proud dad and I think this picture really shows it!
At the end of the walk it leads us to the park behind the house where we can stop for a few minutes to burn off a little more energy. Bailey even gets a turn on the slide. She's a good sharer. lol

No comments: