Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chillin' it McD's Style At The McKinnon's!

This was one of those random days where I decided to go out to Cochrane to do some consignment shopping. Jen works at this great place called Great Things In Store and it has the best second hand baby clothes. It also helps I do the owners hair in exchange for a running tab at the store. The McKinnon's came and joined us then we grabbed some McD's and went back to her place for a short visit.
I love days like these where the visit may be quick but the company is FANTASTIC!
Our kids are the best of friends and it's no coincidence that so are Jen and I.

Brinley made short work of her grilled cheese sandwich and there wasn't much left when she was done. Nothing like greasy food and great friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brat!

That's all I have to say.

Freddie Lee Jabar'i Phillips said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THIS IS SOO CUTE