Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Getting To Old For This!!!

I spent a fantastic evening with 3 hilarious women last night. All of a sudden I was flopping myself down in a strange bed at 2am and thinking that I'm really getting to old to be doing this but you know what I really don't care. It's worth the zombie brain to know that we bonded over brownie's, cheesecake, and more laugh's then I can even remember.

I will never cease to be amazed at what women can talk about and find so hilarious that our husbands would die if they ever knew what we were discussing, and it's not like we go into details about our personal lives in fact it's even more fun to discuss the people who were unfortunatly
for them not invited. People's lives are alway's more fasinating when discussed over chocolate and in the wee hours of the morning. Don't worry my friends I would never share any secrets that you wouldn't disclose about me in the heat of a moment. Most of my really funny stories are about Tricia and she herself knows she could write a blog only on her embarrising moments. And I know she shares these stories freely herself. Love Ya Tricia.

Well I know bed time will come early tonight but I really do hope to revisit this evening very soon. Thanks girls it was great!

3 comments:

Devynn said...

You aren't getting to old for this, silly, you just need to do this more!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

That's right, how's tonight sound?

I've got no plans and my darling man is still out of town! Two nights in one week, now that's wild!

Alyson said...

I woke my husband up to talk to him and share some funny stories when I got home. After I was done I went right to sleep and he stayed awake. Poor guy. Unfortunately I couldn't use him in the morning to get up with the kids like I had planned. Thats when I felt my aged body protest.