Friday, May 05, 2006

Nothing really exciting!!

Well I can't think of anything really exciting to fill you in on. My life has been rather dull lately. The whole family had been down with sinus colds and so were a pretty snotty bunch right at this moment.

I'm still trudging through the weight watcher lifestyle and it's moving along slowly, but as I've learned in the past slow and steady wins the race and keeps you where you should be. For those of you reading who think you can't afford to do weight watchers, just think of it as an investment in your future. Besides if you hubby or kids were struggling with there weight you would budget where you needed to for them, so why not yourself. I couldn't really afford to do it either but I decided that I couldn't afford not to either.

Well now that my W.W. plug is done I'm struggling as to what to share with you next.

As I've mentioned in the past, I have a number of dear friends that are all with child at the moment and I beaked off a few post back about my desire to not follow in there footsteps but I want to let them all know how happy and excited I truly am for all of them. As I look at my baby girl tonight and realize that she will be turning one next month I have been taking the time to reflect on how fast she has grown and how short our time with them is. I mostly enjoy my pregnancy's although her's was a paticular challenge. I do remember the wonderful sensations of her moving about in my belly and I will never forget the elation I felt the moment they told me that she would be girl. I was actualy getting a daughter. She is my little bundle of love and even though there are day's I wish she was still in my belly where I couldn't hear her screaming and whinning, I wouldn't trade her for the world. So as I feel your pain as you start each morning with your head in the toilet or wake up to realize you have now gone a full week without a half decent night's sleep, or you are really wanting your swollen ankles back to there beautiful curvy selve's again, just remember it's only a short time in the grand scheme of things and then you will have your little miracle with you forever and lay awake at night wishing you could put back. No ever said motherhood was glamourous. But I think your all beautiful, club feet, wide hips. big boobs and all. Try and get some rest and I'll check in later.

No comments: