Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lovin' dat man of mine!

I have had a CRAPPY day. My baby girl screamed at me all day, I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn to do hair, my son drove me crazy and I'm not even sure what he did, and then I went to Weight Watchers and was up 1.6 lbs. I know that doesn't sound like much to some people but when I keep gaining and losing the same pound it's a little frustrating. So I came home and shoveled in my dinner then when no one was around I inhaled a huge bowl ice cream with chocloate sauce and then I felt like crap, so I had a good cry and do I feel better, no not really. So what did my man do. He gave me a huge hug and told me that I shouldn't give up and told me that we would try to be more help to me and what ever he could do to help he would. He even offered to get up at 6:30 am with the kids so I could go running in the morning and get my excersise over with. That may not sound like much to some people but for me that's huge. My hubby is not a morning person and I don't think he realizes how much that meant to me. He's also been trying to keep me sane by picking up after the kids more and paying more attention to my moods lately. He know's when I need to get out and just send's me on my way and never question's what I do when I'm out. As long as I come home happy, he's happy. I think he's the only reason my children have survived the last few day's and I havn't pulled out all my hair. I'm a lucky girl to have him, I just hope it last's for awhile. He's not perfect but hey at least he's trying.

My sweet hubby and my baby girl have just spent the entire weekend with there heads in the toilet. We had a wicked round of stomach flu go through the house and thankfully my 4yr old and I havn't caught it (yet). I had never heard my honey vomit before. He managed to freak out the cat's, frighten the kids and make the neighbors think I was killing him. Not a pretty picture let me tell you. I thought I was bad. Well at least he doesn't sob like a baby when he's doing it. Unlike his dainty wife.

I also went to Edmonton to visit our good friends the Brown's and do a little hair. That was nice visit but I'm sure that little visit didn't help the old diet much. Who knew they even made 10 point cake, but sobey's does and it's quite good. To good I have to tell you. Stay away from that.

Well here's to another week of mommyhood and weight watcher's. Wish me luck!!

No comments: