Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dirty Girl!!

So now what pray tell would I be about to tell you about my life with a heading like that.....

As you all know we are in the process of developing our basement and it's been a long and dusty road. Dusty you say, well right now we are still in the sanding and mudding stage. I was starting to lose my patience with my husband for taking so long but I decided to stop complaning and actually get down there and help out. Holy Crap it's a tedious job. I spent the whole time sanding our stairwell and it's a job I can't wait till it's over and done. Hopefully this weekend we will be all finished with all the really dirty work. My whole house is a complete destruction zone and I can't wait for it to all be done.

We have been so busy with so many other things that the basement has unfortunatly taken a back seat. Oh well good things come to those who wait right?

Not much else is new around here. I've been busy with lot's of hair and I was fortunate to have been part of the Walton/Giles wedding on the weekend and that was loads of fun. Now were getting ready for ou baby's first birthday on the 14th of June. Then we have Patrick's on the 18th of June. Party, Party, Party. For those of you who havn't gotten to know me really well yet, I tend to get carried away for my kids and my spouse. I love to spoil those I adore and well family is the first to reap those benefits.

Well I'm off to party plan see ya'll soon

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Clean up and come back already!