Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BABY'S BABY'S EVERYWHERE!!!

I swear my friend's are all out to get me. You all know I'm trying to lose weight and everytime I turn around another person is pregnant. And what do these women what to do know. EAT!!!!
4 of my dearest friends are now bearing child and have left me to eat my rice cakes alone, thank's alot you guys. I just previously mentioned the burning love I have for my babies but that sure does not make me what to run out and create another one. My cup is full right now thank you. I watch you girls hurl your food, I observe your inablity to bend, twist, pick up stuff or even get a half decent night's sleep, I watch your ankle's swell, not to mention a few other luscious parts that are growing and I'm not talking about your belly's and your back's ache and you walk funny. You know what better you then me. I adore you all and couldn't be happier for all of you and I am hear to be your sounding board, your food rubber, your cookie supplier, and your shoulder to lean on or hold you up what ever come's first, but boy am I glad to have my body to myself. I only just recently got my boob's back from nursing my baby and now my body is my own to pollute at my every whim. My time will come again someday and I will eat my word then, but for the next 2 years I'm gonna bend over freely and eat all the garlic, salty, spicy, aspartame infested food I can.

Go baby's go!

No comments: