Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Mother's Restful Moment!!

It doesn't happen very often but every once in awhile I can get all three kids to sleep in the afternoon for a couple of hours. Now if I was good wife and mother I would be up stair's cleaning the kitchen that blew up and tidying up the wave of toy's in the living room, but NO I am hiding downstairs in my office where I can't hear them if they scream and just enjoying a few moments of peace and quiet. And also sharing a few moment with all of you in cyberspace.

I really do enjoy my kids and all there little antic's even though I want to strangle them at least once a day. When my little boy hug's me each morning and tell's me he loves me and then my little girl's first words each morning are MAMA MAMA MAMA, at the top of her lungs from her room, and then my little day care boy cry's when his dad comes to pick him up because he doesn't want to leave my house it makes me think I must be doing something right. It's moment's like these when I'm glad to be a women and have this chance to be with these little creatures. I love my life and every day I'm glad to be living it.

No comments: