Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sore Assest's!!

I know the pursuit for the perfect body is a standard way of thinking these day's but we really should put a limit on what were willing to do to ourselves.

I decided since the weather has been so good to us lately I would try getting out and walking with the kids. I get exercise and they sleep more, fair deal right. Well yesterday I walked down to Liam's playgroup tp pick him up and they hiked home UP HILL for 30 minutes. Needless to say my ASSet's are killing me today. I could feel it as soon I regained conciousness this morning. I ache all over and this is suppossed to be good for me, yeah right. I will be thin I will be thin, I tell myself but at what cost I'm not sure. What kind of sacrifices are you guy's willing to take on your poor body's, let me know.

1 comment:

Jen said...

anesthetic and a scalpel sounds good to me!