Monday, April 28, 2008




A Romantic Evening.

For our anniversary we had a lovely evening together thanks to good friends who took our kids and dog overnight.

We started out with a fabulous steak dinner at the Cattle Baron which was probably the best steak dinner I have ever had. We had French Onion Soup to start and a beautiful steak dinner to follow. The resturant was lovely and mostly quiet except the loud laugher in the far corner. Now that may seem rude but I am a loud laugher and my laugh is loud!





Well this person (not sure if it was male or female) was REALLY annoying. That did not stop our evening though.
Next we checked in at the Greenwood Inn for the evening, but decided that it was a little early for being inside so we headed to Best Buy where my honey bought me a new camera for our anniversary. Then we poked around a little more and headed back to the Inn.




There we had sparkling grape juice, a box of chocolates and a king size bed waiting for us. It was a great night and the room service breakfast was a great way to end our stay. Next 10yr mark I plan to do it again. (in Hawaii)












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa Tam you are on a blogging roll. Way to go. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I can hardly believe it has been 10yrs myself. Glad to say i have been here from day 1.

Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

That was my plan for the tenth, but school, lack of sitters, and a baby made it impossible. I'm glad some one else was able to do it. I'll meet you in Hawaii.

Tricia said...

happy anniversary!

time sure flies! what kinda camera did you get?