Monday, April 28, 2008

10 Roses for 10 years!


You have to understand my hubby HATES buying flowers and this year he is really on a roll. Thursday April 24th 2008 was our 10th wedding anniversary. I was not feeling great as I was experiancing a toothache (nothing unusual lately, more about that later) and I had not intention of running to the door to greet anyone, until I saw a a humongous package in his arms. 10 roses for 10 yrs joined my Mums and orchids. The roses have been getting bigger everyday and are gorgeous on my kitchen ledge. We also had a lovely lunch at the Olive Garden with our 21/2 yr old to chaperone. The evening was a bit of a disapointment as I ended up having a root canal that night and was totally out of commission.
I must say 10yrs has gone by fast but all our hard work has made it worth it.
Here's to 10 more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful flowers. Tracy