Monday, April 28, 2008


MEET BAILEY!


Bailey is the newest addition to our family. We havn't been blessed with a third baby yet so here is the next best thing.
Bailey is a 6month old golden retriever border collie X. She has a great temperment, a quiet disposition and she has more energy then any child I know combined. She loves the kids and

they love her. She is gentle and never barks unless I have the vacume on. She is my personal trainer, we run our 10K together. We have a great off leash park really close by and spend a lot of time up there. She has been a great addition to our family and I am glad to have her here. I will admit though that the first 2 months were hard. I have potty trained 2 kids and now a dog and I'm not sure which is harder, but I'm sure glad that's over. I hope you can all meet her soon she loves company and if she's pees a little when you meet her, that means she likes you. Please don't be

offended though if I don't. I like you anyway.


































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a very cute dog. I am glad that you have a running partner. Tracy

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed with you. 10k That is awesome.

Tricia said...

I think your third child looks a lot like Pat. just more hair. HA just kidding. looks like she fits right in with your family! nice that she takes you on runs!