Monday, February 12, 2007

Just Another Day In Paradise!!

If you want to call 5 days of straight snow paradise. Don't get me wrong I love this city but Holy Crap the snow is getting old. Yes Yes I know we havn't had much this year but it's a good thing we havn't cause I'd probably lose my mind. It's pretty to look at but if I hafe to sweep the snow off my steps one more time today I'm gonna lose it.

Well now that my rant is over, it's been a pretty good day thus far. The house is almost clean, the laundry is half done and I stole an hour to cuddle with my baby girl and snooze in the rocking chair. I really don't have anything profound to say but I thought that if I don't get something down while I have a moment I may never see the light of the computer again.

I did have the opportunity to have a date with my hubby on friday night. We do try to fit each other on once in awhile but life tends to get in the way so much. Well much to my surprise he made a reservation at a quaint little italian resturant and we had a wonderful dinner. The food was amazing, I love the Olive Garden but the portions here put them to shame. It was soooo good even hubby couldn't finish his and had to pack it up to bring home. (first time in 10 yrs I've seen him do that) It was nice to dress up and be a grown up for a change. I must add that I was quite hot, so hot in fact I turned myself on staring at me. I have discovered the wondrous world of the corset. No lady's they are not only good for getting him riled up in a bad way, but my waist shrunk and my belly was as flat as it was before I got married and popped out 2 kids. I was GORGEOUS!!!! I like to think of myself as fairly humble but hey I am allowed to let loose once in awhile.

My children are wonderful, my son is growing up too fast for me, but I have learned that he still loves to cuddle under a blanket with his mom and watch cartoons on a sunday afternoon. My little girl is becoming quite the little girl. She has a new love of sitting on my lap while I do my hair on sunday morning and then she will let me curl hers. She has the straightest hair ever and when it's curly she looks just like me when I was her age. She melts my heart and wraps her daddy ever tighter around that little finger of hers.

So I guess snow and all my world is pretty good, even a little like paradise sometimes. We are heading off to Edmonton this weekend for some hair and family time. The best part will be that we are arriving on friday which is Tracy Browns birthday and we will be off to celebrate once we arrive. YEE HAW. It's always fun when us girls get together and this will be no exception.

See ya then.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I wanna come!?!

Can you hear the whine. Take lots of pictures!

Tricia said...

Wish I was there