Friday, October 13, 2006

Why Am I Awake??

Well It's 7:15am and the first time in a week I'm up way earlier then I need to be. So here I sit trying to thinkof something profound to tell you. I gotta say I'm stumped.

I used to be the worlds best morning person and now two kids, one husband, multiple jobs later I would give anything to be able to bury my head in my pillow till noon and not even acknowledge the fact that life began at 7am. Oh well kids grow up and one day I will look back on this think that was such a quick moment. Then I will roll over and go back to sleep, honest I will.

Well this past week has been interesting, my hubby has taken on a seconf job in order to purchase a few extra toys that he has been dreaming of. He didn't want to take from the family budget and for that I am thankful because it's tapped out. On the other hand that kida have barely seen him this last week. There missing him but they will have most of saturday with him and in the long run they will be fine. I grew up not seeing my dad as often as I'm sure he would have liked, but jobs and early bedtimes sometimes don't always mesh together well. I still love my dad and when he was with us we got all of him 110%. It won't be forever and when he buys me my very expensive birthday present (that he will I'm sure) it will make everything all better.

I have always been the one to work multiple jobs for our family, before and after babies. I know there are many dear friends out there who have always thought I work to much and should be able to just be at home and relax, but unfortunalty I'm not made that way. For example I currently juggle being a stay at home mom, with 3 that's right count em up 3 part time jobs. I have a small day home with 2 lovely kids in it, I work 2 to 3 times a week for weight watchers, and I also do hair at home for an increasing group of wonderful clients. I am proud to say that I drop off and pick up my son everyday at the school and even though I would like to volunteer more it would be hard with my daughter who is still pretty little (16 months). I have no regrets and have worked hard for everything we have. I'm happy that hubby is having a small taste of my life and hope he gets those toy's soon, so can enjoy his rewards.

Well speaking of school it's almost time to go and I don't think it would appropriate to drop him off and head out to walmart in my house coat (as sexy as I am.) See you after work!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

BTW
I'm sending in my weight 163.8lbs

I thank your house coat is sexy.