Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm a Skinny Hairy Girl!!

If you havn't noticed it's almost 11:30 at night and I am awake and talking to myself on the computer. I started my day dashing off to a Weight Watchers meeting I was asked to sub, very last minute night before last. Then I rushed back to pick up my Son at school, come home and make lunch, putter around in the afternoon, make dinner, then rush back out (in the snow I may add) and do another meeting for my loyal over weight fans, then I came home and spent two hours giving a new male client a fantastic head of highlights that he loved and when I was finished that I proceded back to the kitchen to put away dinner (funny how everyone else missed that) and make lunch's for the boy's for tomorrow. Now when I should be crawling into bed beside myself with exhaustion I have cleaned up the basement and ended up with you folks filling in my time on this my ever faithful blog. CRAP I'm crazy. Would I trade this for anything? NO. I love both of my jobs and when people are happy I'm happy. Although I think I should try a little snoooze, this desk is looking pretty good, I wonder what would happen if I put my head down here..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

StampingBetty said...

And what did you eat with all that rushing. I cannot get my eating under control lately. It doesn't help that i live right behind mcdonalds either. Help I've fallen off the wagon, pointswise.

Jen said...

Go to sleep, Girl! What's is wrong with you, don't deny the desire to snore either.