Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Incredible Hulk Mommy!!

That is what I look like tonight from the wrist's down. I had the privilige of coloring a young man's hair black and bright teal green today. and Lucky for me the grenn had left me with two lovely well stained hands that make me look like the Incredible Hulk. It's a good thing I lost some weight or I could give h im a run for his money. I was able to salvage them a little bit with good old Javex and a good scrubbing but needless to say I'm a little bit tender now. Oh well, he walked away a happy boy and I was able to purchase some groceries with my green hair money. Actually now that I think about it, he kinda resembled the twenty dollar bill he gave me. Funny how that worked out.

I love my job for that very reason. What other job can you possible have where people actually pay me money to make them look slightly freakish. I get to have a creative outlet that walks the streets and frightens small kids at your local Booster Juice. It doesn't get any better then that.

I also worked for Weight Watchers today and that to was also very rewarding. I love being a stay at home mom but I sure don't stay home much lately. My kids are with me most of the time, but I never seen to stop moving. I love working (most of the time) and feeling like there are people who need me and depend on me. Where else can you have three jobs where people really do need my support and knowledge. I feel like I have more then just my own two kids I have lot's of people who need me to help them and I get to watch people, grow, shrink, blossom and transform right before my very eyes. It doesn't get any better.

Well now it's my turn to relax and take care of myself. Hope your all feeling beautiful and If not come see me and I can fix that.

No comments: