Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A "Fatty" No More!!

Well folks I finally did it! I have reached my goal weight with Weight Watchers and am now a full fledged Leader for the company. It took a lot longer to shed these pounds then it did with my first pregnancy but in the end my backend is much smaller and I am back into my size 10 jeans. I have never been really skinny but now I don't have to control my gag reflex when I step out of the shower each morning. Am I cured of all sweets and uncontrollable urges to drown myself in food NO! but at least I don't think it's the end of the world or at least my eating habits when I do. I am also alot more active then I ever was before. I am the newest follower of the Mari Windsor Pilates Workouts. I love this woman, she is pretty much like any other workout trainer, cheesy and way to excited about what she has to offer, but her workouts areeasy to follow and in the last two weeks I have started to notice a difference in my abs. I still have a muffin top at times but it's not nearly as hard to hold in my tummy has it has been in the past. I am also walking up a storm and I love my evening walks with Madonna in my ear. I just hope I can keep it up even with the rain that has now arrived in Calgary.

So tonight is my very first meeting that will be my own without any other leaders to bail me out if I totally screw people up. Hopefully though I shouldn't totally mess up. I have done this before. So every wednesday night you can find me at the North Hill Weight Watchers center weighing in people and trying to motivate them to stick to the plan and keep on shrinking. I mean honestly who wouldn't want to look as good as me. Ha Ha that was really a joke. Maybe. hee hee.

In other news I want to share with you all the birth of another beautiful baby. Miss Aliza Marie Price has joined our world and made mommy Tricia and daddy Justin very proud. Congratulations you three and way to go with the whole home birth thing. Your crazy but daring and I'm glad your experiance was so wonderful I couldn't be happier for your whole family.

As for the rest of our family Our oldest son is loving the whole kindergarten experiance and comes home every day so happy and excited and I say "so what did you do today?" and he say's "i don't know" I guess that's typical boy for you. Well as long as he's happy I guess I will eventually hear the rest at some point along the way.

Well until I have some more excitment I'll catch you later.

2 comments:

Devynn said...

Congrats, Tammy, on the weight loss -- I always thought you looked fabulous the way you were, but what's important is how you feel. That is AWESOME! I'm so totally jealous :)

Alyson said...

Yay Tammy, you are my hero. If only I could be as diligent as you.