Thursday, September 28, 2006

Time for the PROZAC!!

O.K. maybe it's not that bad but today was very close. I have taken in another day care boy. He is 4 yrs old and very well mannered and I only have him from 10-3:30 so it's really not that bad, but today being the first day he needed to test the waters and see how far he could push his boundaries. Well hopefully tomorrow will be a little smoother or this woman will be digging up two big rocks and fixing her hubby the old fashioned way. 4 kids at home is alot so all you people out there thinking 4 is your magic number, come and spend the day with me and see if I can magically shrink that idea. All in all they are really good kids but today was just one of those days I wish I had no conciense and could drink away the hours that just plauged me. Funny I can give birth and run a home and even help my friends through life a crisis, but let 4 little people run a muck in my home and all hell breaks loose.

Oh well bedtime approaches and then it's my time to put aside my worry's and let Gill Grisham (CSI) take me away. Yes that's right I like my men on the mature side. Actually I just like them old and rich and besides he's kinda sexy in a bug loving, corpse finding way. If there are any other eldery loving women out there; who take's your mind away from the real world. Come on I won't tell. Although I'm not responsible for anyone else who might read this.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

I have a mind crush on Gill Grisham. I love smart people.

Jen said...

Let's see, older men. Hm...
Dennis Quaid is starting to get hot.

Of course everyone knows I have a soft spot for Jason Statham although he's starting to lose his appeal. Kind of like when you hear a song one too many times.

Oh, the guy that plays the new James Bond and Clive Owen.

I need a cold shower now. Thanks for the little bit of me time this gave me.