Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well I've locked myself and the two babies down in the office with me so I can share a few moments. I always thought people who did this were crazy but now that I have my own I must eat crow and say it's actually kind of cool. I have friends and family in different areas of the country so now they can check up on me in the middle of the night if they feel the need.
Today was a typical day of craziness around my home. Me watching other peoples kids as well as my own and then more stopping by to have a quick visit with there kids. 6 to be exact. I really do love kids but days like this ensure I will not be having 6 of them. I have some friends who are so eager to watch there familys grow and I admire them for there devotion but I am just not there yet. I love my two right now and am enjoying having one of each and if I'm still writing in two years you may see me soften. I have a 4yr old son (Liam) and a 7 month old daughter (Kelsey). They are the my reason for being and the cause of my grey hair, but hey who said motherhood was perfect. I have a very devoted hubby (Patrick) who try's so hard to keep me sane, and he does a pretty good job. My day's are fairly typical, get up, feed three mouths, dress three bodies, and by the time that's done one is ready for a nap, then when that's done I can clean up the hurricane that swept through my kitchen, then another baby naps, then the other wakes up and by that time it's time for lunch and the hurricane starts over. Sounds awfully luxurious eh. Well it won't last forever and they say to enjoy these early years right? When does Kindergarten start??? Well I'm off to find more excitment, keep you posted.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so glad that you've finally given yourself over to the dark side and started your own blog!

You rock!