Monday, January 23, 2006

Keepin' your man happy!

I did something else today that I felt really good about. This last weekend was a crazy one and the only reason I survived it was because of a wonderful husband. So I took a moment to write down my appreciation and leave him a little note in his luch box today. He felt really good when he read it and I only hope he's half as touched by it as I am by his support. I run a hairdressing buisness from home and sometimes it consumes my household, but Patrick really eased my burden this weekend by helping with the kids and keeping them our of my hair (and everyone elses that was all over the floor). If you havn't told your other half lately how much you love and appreciate them perhaps it's time. Give your man an extra squeeze and see how good you both feel.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I gave my man an extra squeeze and now I'm pregnant. Thanks for the advice Tammy!

Anonymous said...

hey that happened to me too...squeezes = babies. Note to self!

Love ya
Tricia

Anonymous said...

Notes are magical.