Sunday, April 18, 2010

Not So Little Anymore!

I know the last time I posted pictures of Brinley she was only a coule of months old where here she is now!
As you can see she is on the move so she must have been about 6 months old. (nice mom can't even remember how old the picture is) She has been trying to be mobile since she was born and so it was a great day for her to finally be able to motor around. It's helped that she has always liked to be on her tummy.
Can you see the twinkle of trouble in her eye's. She's like that ALL THE TIME! She gets into everything all day long and it keeps us on our toes. In fact as I type this she has destroyed my file box beside me and escaped up the stairs to see what's going on up there. Welcome to my life.
It's a good thing she's the cutest baby EVER or I might have to put her on Kajiji. lol


No comments: