Sunday, April 18, 2010

Liams Baptism!!!
It's hard for me to belive that my baby has turned 8 and is now old enough to start thinking about his salvation. I joined the church when I was 16 so I had a few more years to get into trouble and develop a conscience. Here is my baby boy taking his turn in the waters if Baptism. We were so proud of him this day.

I know it was also a very proud moment for Patrick as well. He joined the church when he was 17 and has waited a long time to be able to baptise his own children and now it's started.

Kelsey was sooo excited as well. She may not always show her big brother how much she loves him but she really does and looks to him for an example.


The Relief Society room was packed with friends and family from all over. We have been very blessed to know such wonderful people in our lives and were so grateful that they all took the time to show Liam how much he is loved.

Me and my girls, life doesn't get any better than this!


We were so happy to have Nana with us this weekend. She was the only family to come and she even gave the talk on Baptism. It was wonderful. The spirit was overwhelming that day and I'm so touched by the love felt by all who attended. The Bishop gave an amazing welcome to the ward for Liam and told him what a wonderful spirit he was. He talked about his interview with Liam prior to the Baptism and how afterwards he felt so close to Heaven just speaking with Liam and that that didn't happen in most interviews. He spoke of his love for him and we knew that he was sincere as we watched the tears flow from his eyes as he spoke. I truly feel the love of my Heavenly Father when I think back on this day and know that he watched overs us each and every day. I can't wait for the next milestones so we can feel that overwhelming love again.






No comments: